ArcStore Vendor Neutral DICOM Archive
DCMSYS ArcStore Vendor Neutral Archive offers a cost-effective means by which users can archive their patient records and images. Implementation of a Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) solves most of the problems associated with storing, managing and protecting the data, including data sharing internally between departments and externally between facilities.
When it comes to storing the medical data healthcare facilities are faced with two problems. First, there is the IT issue – how do I manage, back up and secure the data? Then there is an issue of integrating the technology with other applications at the medical facility. Dicom Systems’ VNA successfully solves both problems. It puts data ownership back into your hands, giving you the capacity to turn your current storage to your PACS at any time and enhancing your current PACS investment.
DCMSYS ArcStore VNA offers a scalable architecture and flexible storage options. It can help you consolidate disparate imaging systems into one repository, while providing enterprise-wide access to all medical images and other medical records. DCMSYS DICOM and HL7 router acts as a teleradiology gateway, which connects everything together simply and effectively, guaranteeing that ArcStore Cloud VNA will work with all of your existing hardware.
To learn more about Vendor Neutral Archive from Dicom System watch this short video
Why Should You Choose ArcStore DICOM Archive from Dicom Systems?
Remove Vendor Dependency: Your data is no longer stored in proprietary vendor format. The use of industry standard protocols reduces the ability of PACS vendors to influence future buying decisions.
Improve Availability of Data: A centralized image archive allows for an easier and less expensive implementation of a highly available data storage management solution.
Improve Patient Care: By simplifying the sharing of imaging studies and clinical content between PACS, departments, and facilities, clinicians can have access to additional relevant patient information.
Reduce The Risk of Data Migrations: By implementing a VNA you protect yourself from risky and costly data migrations due to change of PACS, infrastructure or upgrades.
Limit On-site Storage, Reduce Costs: free up IT resources by storing data off-site, if needed.
- JPEG2000 compression
- Standard archive functionality - DICOM support for standard archive functions is built-in: Store SCP, Query/Retrieve SCP, Storage Commitment SCP, and Verification SCP/SCU.
- Storage Commitment - DCMSYS ArcStore offers Storage Commitment as a DICOM SCP.
- Multiple AE titles on the system for archive virtualization.
- Transfer syntax handling - Configurable transfer syntax support allows datasets to be converted to and stored in any specified transfer syntax.
- DICOM pre/post filtering - Powerful rule-based DICOM tag filtering.
- Virtual Archive Data storages capability gives you a flexible, low-cost alternative.
- Self recoverable database architecture with DICOM engine for image archiving and management.
- Dynamic Retention policy based on the DICOM Rules
- SNMP v.3 management module more statistics and monitoring.
- 100% web-based solution.
- TLS connection support.
- Build in Automated and Manual DICOM routing.
- HIPPA compliant Logging or monitoring of all DICOM transactions in a user-friendly, human-readable format.
Dicom Systems guarantees connectivity to all DICOM compatible providers, and resolves integration problems through bridging between PACS and information systems to provide 100% secure and reliable products.
Unlike similar systems offered by other vendors, Dicom Systems's ArcStore DICOM Archive is able to interoperate with any iSCSI/fiber based SAN with Linux support. The installation process is straightforward and, as ever, compatibility is central to this latest DCMSYS product.