The healthcare industry is know leading on cloud adoption. According to the West Monroe Partner’s report, 35 percent of healthcare organizations surveyed held more than 50 percent of data or infrastructure in the cloud. In addition to data storage and cloud architecture, healthcare providers are seeking to optimize workflows, lower costs, and gain efficiences.
As a 100% vendor neutral platform, Dicom Systems provides customers with their choice of cloud providers. At this time, Unifier has preconfigured solutions on the following cloud providers with more to follow.
Launching Unifier In the Cloud
- Cloud trials provide limited access for 30-days
- Request an evaluation license at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All cloud solutions are a BYOL solution which requires a valid license to use
- Cloud usage is billed direclty by the cloud providers and is not included in the license cost
AWS: Digital transformation of healthcare and life sciences looks to personalize the patient health journey, improve data-driven decision making, and accelerate precision medicine.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) makes this possible with the most comprehensive cloud platform on which healthcare and life science organizations can innovate. With over 100 HIPAA-eligible services, advanced machine learning and analytics tools that are simple to build and deploy, and data interoperability frameworks, healthcare and life science organizations can leverage AWS to speed the development of new therapies, personalize the patient experience, and improve health outcomes.
Accelerate insights to improve outcomes
Unlock what machine learning can do for your organization to support clinical forecasting, personalized engagement, advance clinical research, and accelerate drug discovery.
Data-driven decision making
Empower your researchers, clinicians, and operations teams to optimize their efficiency and make better informed decisions with data transparency, analytics, and machine learning.
Support regulatory compliance and enhance security
Secure and control patient data, enable data interoperability, and facilitate collaboration using secure AWS services designed to conform to global industry standards.
Google Cloud: Save on IT Costs and Increase Agility
Dicom Systems helps guide your Enterprise Imaging journey to Google’s cost-effective, scalable and HIPAA secure cloud computing and storage. All the power and interoperability of the Unifier ―now available on Google Cloud.
Challenges Faced by Healthcare Providers
• The need to scale on demand
• Flexibility without compromising security, data integrity or system availability
• Growing cost pressures and inefficiencies of managing on-premises data centers
• Minimizing business complexity and impact when migrating to the cloud
Benefits of Google Cloud
• Leverage Google’s agile, scalable and reliable on-demand cloud platform for digital transformation
• We guide the “lift & shift” from on-premises deployments to the cloud
• Ability to migrate at your own pace, while using our expertise and tech to avoid common pitfalls
• We help estimate costs and assess infrastructure needs so you can select the best-fit solution
Receive a $300 sandbox credit to launch our Google Cloud instance!
Dicom HL7 Integration Engine on GCP >
Workflow Unifier on GCP with monthly license >
Universal Cloud Archive Adaptor on GCP >
Getting Started on Google Cloud Launcher >