Navigating the maze of features offered by Health IT vendors can be a daunting task, wading through countless acronyms and proprietary product names that have little meaning to Providers. Dicom Systems’ features are all delivered via one cohesive platform: the Unifier.
Harnessing the Enterprise Imaging Workflow Unifier’s powerful features, your clinical and IT staff are empowered to regain control of the Enterprise Imaging IT ecosystem.
- Enable new sophisticated intramural and extra-mural imaging workflows with the Unifier’s versatile DICOM and HL7 routing modules
- Declare your PACS independence by deploying our natively Vendor-Neutral Unifier Archive
- Create powerful custom workflows to enhance your routing capabilities with our fully-integrated LUA scripting framework
- Create new revenue streams by turning your Radiology group into a virtual Teleradiology team for any Provider, without deploying new Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Unify and streamline your DICOM Modality Work Lists across multiple organizations using the Unifier Enterprise DMWL platform
- Leverage the Unifier’s built-in FHIR broker to build bridges between your legacy solutions and next generation Health IT solutions.
- Some of our other features include:
- Flexible tag-morphing
- RIS/PACS data migration toolset
- Proxy for DICOM Query/Retrieve (Q/R)
- Proxy for DMWL
- Connect to any Enterprise Image Viewer via RESTful API
- Reversible and irreversible anonymization of DICOM tags, as well as pixel-level image anonymization
- Versatile adaptation of Transfer Syntax (compression)
- Dicomize non-DICOM objects
- Pre-fetch and post-fetch relevant priors
- Integrate visible light imaging into your DICOM archive for wound care and Dermatology
- Integrate mobile image capture devices to include documents, with OCR capability
- Upload and share your images using Dicom Systems’ integration with Box.com