The teleradiology market has seen explosive growth over the past decade from the perception as a preliminary, nighthawk service to an indispensable solution for 24/7/365 final interpretations. As advancements in IT infrastructure and workflows proliferate, so has an imaging group’s reading capacity and overall expansion.
We’re sitting down with Vision Radiology CIO and co-founder Dr. Gautam Agrawal to discuss how the imaging group, whose core practice focuses on Emergency Teleradiology with a growing focus on non-emergent sub-specialty interpretations, has made IT part of their growth strategy. Vision Radiology has been able to consistently provide high-quality service, scalability, and competitive turnaround times (~15 minutes). Through use case examples, we will explore how an integrated Enterprise Imaging platform is a value-add to radiologic image interpretation and has substantially reduced the time and cost to deploy new sites onto the Vision network.
– Discuss the changing landscape of teleradiology from expanded services to decreased TATs
– Identify how imaging enterprises can benefit from mass-customizable workflows and integrated imaging management across the enterprise
– Discuss how specifically tailored imaging workflow can improve radiologists’ performance and IT team efficiency, while providing a positive impact for teleradiology business profitability
– Examine what radiologists can learn about imaging IT infrastructure to improve their productivity and patient care delivery. For example, we will cover data throughput, transfer performance during peak time, redundancy, monitoring 24-7 support, bi-directional delivery and pre-fetching of relevant priors.
– Discuss the importance of HIPAA privacy considerations
Learn how you can keep pace with current and future demands through technology workflows that enable unprecedented scalability, automation, and performance by attending this informative webinar.