DCMSYS DICOM and HL7 Power Router and Interface Engine
The DCMSYS DICOM router and HL7 Power router is a highly configurable advanced router that enables medial facilities to share images quickly and securely. Power DICOM fully supports DICOM 3.0 standard TLS encryption and guarantees to encrypt all the outgoing traffic, making DCMSYS DICOM router fully HIPAA compliant. It utilizes the latest technology enhancement of standard protocols such as SNMP, DICOM and HL7. DCMSYS DICOM and HL7 Power router enterprise imaging workflow solutions is designed as a horizontal scalable architecture where multiple units create the DICOM Q/R Application Cluster managed via SNMP v.3 protocol.
Trusted by top medical facilities across the country, our DICOM router provides a secure, manageable and seamless method of communicating with all DICOM compatible devices through DCMSYS. By creating a virtual distributed radiology enterprise between large hospitals and smaller outpatients' facilities, DCMSYS architecture ensures that patients will have reliable and timely access to diagnosticians and treatment expertise across the Enterprise regardless of physical location.
Robust Integration Tool: DCMSYS DICOM router and HL7 router can communicate with a wide array of diverse medical systems. It acts as a buffer layer between your PACS, RIS or EMR and remote PACS or other radiology devices to help transform and manipulate DICOM tags or HL7 fields that have "quirks" on the fly.
- Interoperability between heterogeneous PACS, HIS/RIS and any DICOM-enabled devices. HL7 broker capability.
- HL7 routing capability using any HL7 filed or group of fields as a routing trigger.
- HL7 modification and Radiology HL7 interface Engine for integration with multiple vendors.
- HL7 event broker - unique tool for seamless integration.
- 1024-bit encryption for secure transmission of DICOM over WAN HIPAA compliance.
- Built-in firewall.
- JPEG 2000 compression.
- Route by any DICOM tag, standard or private.
- Route by SCP AE, route by credentials and institution.
- Advance customizable HL7 & DICOM routing with OR and AND functionality. Import and export routing tables.
- DICOM Modification capability and qc workstation capability.
- Designed to work with any DICOM-compatible viewer.
- Schedulable route destinations by date, time, and catching data for later delivery
- Designed to work with any DICOM.
- Incomplete study delivery check to insure full study transfer
- Easy-to-use configuration web GUI and setup wizard
- Remote Management (SNMP) and web GUI.
- SNMP base monitoring capability and API to any snmp base monitoring solutions.
- User/Group Management.
- Powerful logging capabilities.
- Scalability and redundancy by using multiple DCMSYS routers (DCMSYS Cluster).
- Certificate management, import/export including PKI support.
Interoperability between other DICOM and HL7 devices: DCMSYS DICOM router enables medical facilities to share images quickly and securely by providing the bridge between PACS and information systems. DICOM router eliminates the need for a VPN tunnel and requires far less bandwidth and maintenance. DICOM over TLS encryption ensures that you data remains secure during the transmission.
Speed: DCMSYS DICOM router and HL7 router has been built to compress acquired data using industry standard JPEG compression. DCMSYS introduces DCMSYS Smart bandwidth optimizer which optimizes DICOM send base on the current bandwidth. Due to the solid state and efficient custom database design DCMSYS provides both a robust and fast routing solution.
Quality control and repair DICOM: DCMSYS WebGUI allows the user to manually modify DICOM fields before resending to PACS. With HL7 module and advanced options DCMSYS can integrate with a DICOM Modality Worklist to perform QC on demographic data prior to being sent to PACS. The DMWL tags not recognized by the modality. In addition, the DCMSYS QC module allows the user to split and merge studies, series by body part, echo time or delete images.
Flexibility: DCMSYS Power DICOM router gives you the flexibility to send data utilizing any compression, encryption, or both.
Management and administration: DCMSYS has a web-based GUI that is easy to use and configure. Any DCMSYS device can manage other DCMSYS units. SNMP v.3 provides secure standard management technology for all the devices. SNMP MIB is being used to establish communication.
Statistic module: DCMSYS statistics module is based on SNMP v3 protocol. Any SNMP friendly product is able to process statistical data from any DCMSYS device.